Even the highest-quality machine tools dull over time. Refurbish your tools back to factory specifications with Integrity Saw & Tool’s regrinding service.
We regularly sharpen, regrind and recondition high-speed steel and carbide drills, end mills, routers, blades and custom cutting tools of all types. In addition to our tool regrinding capabilities, Integrity Saw & Tool can repair or retip nearly any industrial cutting tool.
Our cutting tool regrind process includes a thorough examination of the tool and use of high-end technology to meet precise specifications.
- We careful analyze the tool to determine whether it is simply dull or bent or heat-damaged.
- During the cutting tool regrind process, we maintain exact cutter geometry for maximum edge effectiveness and maintain its strength by keeping it cool during the tool regrinding procedure.
Fill out the form below or contact us to get started.
DRILL BIT REGRINDING
Integrity Saw & Tool offers drill bit regrinding services and has reconditioned drill bits from several leading manufacturers. We can precisely match the original manufacturer’s geometry and integrity. After drill bit sharpening, we can recoat high-performance drills with their original coating. Learn more here!
Check out our rapid tool delivery in as few as 3 days of service — and just two weeks with coating! Our in-house Extreme3 coating is available on all RTD3 orders. Tools are sharpened to factory specifications using state-of-the-art technology:
- Carbide drills and end mills
- HSS drills & end mills
- Custom tools
- Reamers, taps and shaper cutters
- Router bits
- Carbide-tipped saw blades
MEET THE TEAMS